Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 delicata squashes (about 7 inches long)
3 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon tamari
Pinch of cayenne (optional)
1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice squash in circular discs about 1/8 inch thick, leaving seeds.
3. In a small bowl mix tahini, tamari, cayenne and water, adding a bit of water to get a creamy consistency.
4. In a large bowl, mix squash slices in sauce until each piece is coated.
5. Place on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle with pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Flip pieces and bake another 15 minutes, or until the squash is soft and tender.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!