Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
8 ounces soba noodles
6 cups water
1 bunch sunflower sprouts or pea shoots, chopped
1/2 cup chopped red radishes
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
2-inch piece grated fresh ginger
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Put soba noodles into a pot of 6 cups boiling water.
2. Cook until tender, no more than 8 minutes.
3. Rinse with cold water when finished cooking.
4. Mix all vegetables and noodles in a large bowl.
5. Combine ingredients for dressing in a small bowl, or a container with a lid.
6. Once dressing is combined pour over noodles and mix well.