Prep and Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
2 cups water
2 scoops MCTlean Vanilla Vegan Blend
2 tablespoons Karen’s Superseed Medley (flaxseed, chia seed, hemp seed)
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 inch piece fresh ginger
1/4 cup frozen cherries
1/4 frozen blueberries
1/4 cup frozen mango
1 tablespoon MCT Oil or 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 handful collard greens
1 handful kale
1. Add the water, Superseed medley, lemon juice, and ginger to a high powered blender or Vitamix.
2. Blend on high until the seeds are pureed.
3. Then add the cherries, blueberries, and mangos.
4. Blend again until smooth and creamy.
5. Then add the greens and blend until smooth.