Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 chicken legs
4 to 5 sliced carrots
Salt and pepper
1 cup coconut milk
2 cups chai tea
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken and carrots in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. In a pot, combine coconut milk and tea and bring to a boil.
4. Pour over the chicken in the casserole dish.
5. Cover with lid and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked
6. Serve with brown basmati rice and greens. Use coconut milk mixture as a sauce.
Chai is the Hindi word for tea. Masala chai, what we know as “chai” is a tea drink of that is brewed in
milk with a variety of spices. You can buy chai tea bags or make it yourself by putting shredded ginger,
cinnamon powder and ground cardamom seeds in a pot with 2 cups of water, bringing it to a boil.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes to bring out the flavor of the spices, then add tea and stir.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!