Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
Yield: 4 servings
1 large peeled and stoned avocado
2/3 cup plain goat-milk yogurt or soy yogurt
1 tomato, diced
Dash or two of cayenne pepper Sea salt
Fresh black pepper
1. Mash avocado with a fork until very smooth.
2. Add yogurt, tomato and cayenne. Blend until smooth. This may be done in a food processor,
blender or with a fork.
3. Add sea salt and fresh black pepper.
4. Serve chilled with mixed raw vegetables.
• Best made 1 hour maximum before serving.
Try My 14 Day Transformation Cleanse Bars!
Packed with protein? Check. No added sugar? Check. Non-GMO? Check. Provides clean-burning fuel? Check. Aids in detoxification? Check. Helps suppress cravings? Check. Contains MCTs? Check. Stash one in your bag or in your desk and you can avoid the vending machine!