As an AzCIM Certified Integrative Health Coach and Lifestyle Practitioner, and Eating Psychology Teacher, my background brings together all the values for which I stand. I am passionate about supporting people in making transformations in their own lives without sacrificing their favorite foods. My approach combines cutting-edge science, the principles of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the psychology of eating with a practical approach to whole foods and healthy living.
Lifestyle and health are transformed though integrative health coaching. I practice a client-centered approach that acknowledges the interdependent roles of mind, body and spirit, and the innate healing capacity within each person, with an emphasis on self-care. I form a partnership with my clients to empower and support them in achieving their health goals.
Every day, I continue to learn from my clients and truly love my work. In my personal time I enjoy travel, cooking, cycling, Pilates, taking walks, spending time with my husband and four sons, and realigning the balance in my own life.
|As Seen In|
|Organizations We Support|
- AzCIM Certified Integrative Health Coach from the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Board-certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners as a Holistic Health Counselor
- Integrative Health and Lifestyle Practitioner, Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Certified Eating Psychology Teacher, Institute For the Psychology of Eating
- Certified Eating Psychology Coach, Institute For the Psychology of Eating
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Serves on the Philanthropic Council for Northwestern Memorial Hospital’s Center for Integrative Medicine and Wellness
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University with an emphasis in Nutrition
"My husband and I can't say enough great things about Karen. Our work with her has been life changing in such a positive way. She is approachable, a good listener, and detailed in her approach. Her suggestions and strategies are easy to implement and make you feel energized and healthy. We have never felt better in our lives. My husband and I have each lost over 15 pounds without even trying to count calories or diet. And we feel fantastic. We highly recommend Karen to all of our friends and family who are looking to eat better, look great and feel great."
-A.T. & E.T.
"I love you for caring enough to get me started. I have lost 14 pounds. I feel great, and just wore a suit that I have not worn in 3 years. Now if I could stop making excuses and go downstairs and work out, that would be great.Think of you all of the time.
A million hugs."
- M.W. xo